Maranatha-Carlisle is a 501(c)3 nonprofit financial ministry. We assist the most vulnerable in our community by providing them with sound financial management services. These services enable our clients to maintain financial stability while living independently. Many of our clients have mental health illness, intellectual disabilities, or are elderly. Most of our clients have a very limited income, and with the Maranatha team managing their money wisely, they can focus on treatment and other important things that enhance their quality of life.
The following position(s) is currently available.
Part-time, 25 hour/week position working with a team of dedicated staff who provide important financial guidance to area residents. Must be able to work with different types of people, have a positive attitude, and have a heart for serving others.
Many of our clients are high-risk for Covid-19 due to chronic health conditions, age, or living situations; therefore, staff are expected to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 or be tested weekly at their own expense. Staff are required to wear masks at meetings and in common areas.
- Maintaining individual client accounts utilizing a a client management system;
- Reviewing and evaluating client bills and processing them for payment;
- Communicating with landlords, utility companies, car lenders, insurance companies, auto repair facilities, etc. to discuss payments or payment plans;
- Reviewing account information to ensure funding is available to pay monthly expenses and personal needs allowances;
- Processing checks for mailing;
- Attending meetings with clients and case managers as needed;
- Attending monthly staff meetings.
- 25 hours/week (Monday: flexible hours, Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.)
- Includes paid holidays (Christmas, New Year’s Day, Thanksgiving, Labor Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July)
- Two weeks paid vacation and accrued sick time
- Must be detail oriented, comfortable with math and budgeting, and have good computer and communication skills.