- Why do you call it Maranatha?
The name “Maranatha” is from the Greek, “Our Lord, Come!”. This ancient phrase became a common cry for help.
- Do you have funds available to consolidate loans?
No. We are not a lending agency. We provide only financial magagement services.
- To whom do you provide services?
Maranatha-Carlisle provides services to men and women of all ages, races, nationalities and creeds.
- How do you determine the fee?
Maranatha-Carlisle’s fee scale is based on income.
- Who funds Maranatha-Carlisle?
Maranatha-Carlisle receives financial support from various community agencies and individuals.
- Who serves on the Board of Directors?
Maranatha-Carlisle’s Board of Directors is made up of local volunteers.
- In what ways do you participate in the community?
Maranatha-Carlisle is available to provide representation at community events. We coordinate with other agencies to meet client needs.
- What about confidentiality?
Maranatha-Carlisle’s programs ensure that confidentiality is always respected.