Maranatha-Carlisle is a charitable ministry whose primary focus is to educate consumers about sound financial management. We help individuals and families establish household budgets that are realistic and manageable.
Why We Help:
- Because easy credit, like credit cards in the mail, check cashing services, or loans can catch up with you.
- Because an unexpected expense such as a medical bill or car repair can result in a financial crisis.
- Because sometimes you just can’t keep up with the regular monthly bills – high interest, late payments and overdraft charges add to your debt.
- Because we know how difficult and stressful it can be when you are unable to pay your bills and receive harassing telephone calls and threatening letters.
How We Help:
- We look at your income and expenses to determine the reasons for past problems.
- Working with Maranatha-Carlisle helps you to become disciplined and control your spending. Together we create a workable plan to enable us to pay your bills and provide money to you on a regular basis for food and other essentials.
- We plan ahead by reserving funds for car repairs, insurance, taxes, etc.
- We coordinate with other agencies who are more supportive of your needs when they know you are in the Maranatha-Carlisle program.
Those in crisis must be prepared to follow the plan and reduce unnecessary spending until their finances are under control.
Learn more about our: